- 6-lane, 25-metre swimming pool
- Shallower training pool of 13m x 7m
- Café in the glazed entrance to the leisure centre
- High quality facilities at better rates
- 80-station gym
- Multi-use fitness studio of c.65sqm
- Soft play area within the Café
Central to our proposals is the delivery of the leisure centre before the delivery of the specialist accommodation for older people.
In addition to a new pool, the application will provide a publicly accessible café overlooking the square. This glazed entrance will create a seamless connection between the leisure centre and public realm. The modern gym facilities will include a variety of equipment and a fitness studio designed to host a range of classes.
Following extensive consultation with the local community, Polaska will shortly be submitting a planning application to Croydon Council. This site will be updated with more information as the application progresses, but if you have any questions, please contact the project team via the details below:
call: 020 3398 1590